I thought before I would relax after a busy Monday, I would tell you a little more about the Stationery Course I purchased last month. I had written about it in an earlier blog post – click here for more details.
My new Etsy Store
I opened a new Etsy Store last month and while it is in it’s early stages, I am working on it at every opportunity. While I constantly hear about choosing a niche on Etsy, I have decided to add a selection of Printables to start with and then perhaps niche down when:
- I see what is most popular and sells well
- Which products I enjoy creating
As well as this becoming a way to create passive income, I truly want it to be fun and enjoyable.
One of the Products I enjoy creating are Stationery Sets and this is the reason I decided to purchase Kristie’s Stationery Course.
Etsy Class On Creating Beautiful Stationery
Packed full of useful content, this course has been a real asset in helping me create Stationery for my Etsy Store…plus Kristie promptly answered any questions I had.
What You Will Get:
- Watch-Over-My-Shoulder Video Course So You Can Discover How To Put Up Your First Listing Fast.
- All Canva Templates That You See Created In The Video Course
- Keywords make the Dream Work, so you’re getting 20 Done-For-You Keywords To Get You On The Fast Track To Success!
- How To Give Your Etsy Customer Freedom to Customize Their Stationery With Their Name AND it’s Hands-Off Business For You (while you cook, shop, get your nails done, or watch Christmas movies!)
- How To Start Off With A Sale To Give Your Shop Items Momentum Even If This Is Your First Etsy Listing, Or Your 100th!
- Just added – A Beginner’s START HERE Video so you can begin in the SIMPLEST way possible!
- A FREE (2 Page) PLR Monthly Tracker YOU CAN USE TO TRACK YOUR ETSY LISTINGS!
- AND, A valuable 28 Page Beginner’s DOWNLOADABLE Printable PDF so you can READ IT as a FAST START, and watch the VIDEOS later!
Simply put – what more could you ask for!
To read all about the course please click the following link – https://craftsetconline.com/StationeryCourse
I personally have never regretted it.
Please note there are affiliate links within this blog post which if clicked may result in me receiving a small commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting me and my business. I am very grateful.
I truly would love to have all my readers on my mailing list. I aim to email perhaps twice weekly (or more when there is exciting news) – topics will include gifts, crafts, eBay Reselling, Etsy, Printables and more. There is a prompt when you visit my website or if you prefer you can send an email to email@example.com with the Title Subscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Thank you all for reading this blog post, I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful evening, Take care, Heather